Tuesday, March 24, 2009

GRANDDAD IN THE HOSPITAL

Olive called to say GrandDad is in the hospital. He doesn't want me to come. They are hoping to release him first thing tomorrow morning. He is having struggles with his nose bleeds again. They start and then he can't get them to stop. They have already cotterized it twice this past week...(been to the hospital twice in the Ambulance)...this time they kept him and are thinking to put in a balloon??? Never heard of that but that is what Olive said. Please pray...Thanks, I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Carol in Sweden said...

Oh your poor GrandDad!
When I was in the hospital there was a woman (89 yrs.) sharing my room who also had uncontrolable bleeding from her nose. They finally got it to stop.

I hope he finds some rest at the hospital for his body and mind.

My thoughts are with him and YOU...I will hold you all in the light!

Jeremi said...

Oh man! My prayers are with him! Keep us posted! :(

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Oh goodness...thanks for the update...we'll keep praying for that guy.