Sunday, March 15, 2009

I LOVE CAROL Please pray for her

Friday night I sat down to catch up here for Josh...and quickly just had to check Carol's blog...and there my heart fell to my feet.

In the last 48 hours she had been diagnosed with Rectal cancer and they had already determined that it had spread to her liver and now were just waiting for Monday to hear the treatment schedule and other news. Obviously cancer has come to mean so much to so many of us who have lived through tending to others who have endured it. Whether the outcome be continued life on this planet or moving on, the PROCESSES and lessons are intense and often painful....but oh so refining. For a little bit, I just could NOT STAND the thought of Carol being on THAT path. But a few days have passed and I am at peace again. If anyone can take compacted learning, it would be Carol. Look at her face...can't you just see the PURE intent and PURE LOVE??? I can't imagine what more SHE would have to learn in these areas. Then that makes me wonder if sometimes we agreed to take on things to help OTHERS learn what they need to learn...she would have done that too....
I could write pages about her goodness...but there is no need...anyone who knows her or has been with her has felt and knows the love she has brought here.

It has taken me back to my core of Faith in God and His plan, and in US, and our plans, and in the power of the collective conscious.

Word spread fast, and already, Randy in our graduating class is dedicating his next car race to her and painting her name on the car, Kim wants to run a race (me with her, and others too!!!) in her honor, Randi (girl) in our class- has a cousin who is a Priest who will preform a Mass for her, her name is on the Temple Rolls in the Mormon church and daily thousands will stand united in prayer for her healing until this is over, others are fasting today petitioning Father for HIS WILL, but if OURS could be heeded...we ask for a QUICK and MIRACULOUS Recovery.....many others are participating in prayers, meditations and offerings --more dedications of best efforts--all in her behalf. I believe that when that much of our best energy is summoned to a specific place with a specific intent, it cannot be ignored.

Truly...the UNIVERSE is being gathered in , called upon to hear our cries of love and attention. I like the thoughts of my mom, who always liked Carol, going to be with her and taking my Grandmothers with her since she knows I would want them there...especially when I just can't up and go there immediately. I am asking all available healer's from my past to go to her and work your knowledge and share it with her and her Doctors and all who will be tending to her. I like knowing that all Carol's Grandmother's and Grandfather's and aunts and uncles now passed on will come to her aid....that they loved her before she came, love her STILL!!!! I LOVE knowing that their life energy is still ALIVE and accessible and tending to her family. I LOVE THAT FAMILIES ARE FOREVER and that CAROL is MY SISTER!!!!

I have wished and worked to be many things in my life...but right now I wish to be a healer. I envy the things my brother has learned in med school. I am so grateful for the men and women who chose this profession in Carol's path. May the best of all they have learned be brought to this table, and may their personal lives bring them to an openess that will allow them to hear and be directed by others who know THE way to her healing.

I LOVE YOU CAROL DOUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: