Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lovey...March 1, 2009

Lovey.....this is the first week since you've been gone (of the 17...but who is counting??) that has actually gone by fast. I think its because it was my birthday and I was showered with love from so many friends. I really LOVE that dang Facebook...I'm addicted. I'll be searching for houses for clients and the little thing will ding and I'll know I have a new message...and of course I flip over screens and see who it's from!!! It's like Christmas...a new friend from somewhere pops up almost every day.
Tonight we celebrated Kori's birthday at her mom's house. We all took helium balloons with messages to her inside...33 for her 33 years...they looked so great all together. I still jump everytime one is popped though. GrandDad B took pictures for me and will bring them over later this week for me to download, so I'll have them for you for next weeks blog/letter. Her mom is an AMAZING cook...I have to admit that I LOVED only having to bring a salad and balloons and ALL THE REST was taken care of by her family....I could do THAT once a week. Her mom had chocolate dippped strawberries...goodness. Well, speaking of that...TOMORROW I'll start being good.
Megan and Mandy Byron are starting a floral business together. They spent most of yesterday at some floral distribution show...she brought me home these...SO GORGEOUS!!!! You know how I love tulips!!! The dang deer are eating off the tops of mine all over the yard that started poking through this week. If I ever go to jail it would probably be for poaching---which is wierd when it is in YOUR OWN YARD....
Anyway...today Katie Lilywhite came up to me and told me a cute story about TY...now I can't remember it exactly right....but this is close....she is driving Ty to preschool and they end up talking about what he wants to be/do when he grows up....she suggested something and he replied, "No mom, I'm going to be like Uncle Josh and protect the African animals--or elephants"
I thought you'd like to know that you are still not forgotten...even among the little guys!!!
Sam tries out for Baseball tomorrow (or today for you) Please include him in your prayers. He's nervous...and he is trying out for the Sophmore team first before the Freshman. He spent all Saturday morning prepping the field and his heart will be BROKE if he doesn't make it. We are currently searching for his 1st baseman's glove....
Spring is not here...but you can feel it coming...and we are ALL ready!!! The chickens are eating their eggs again...so I guess I start another new batch in Spring.
How is Tanzania/Arusha now that you've been there longer? How far is the chapel? Does it make you want to cimb the mountain? How is the apartment? How is your stomach? Is the food better there? How are your clothes and shoes holding up? Anything you'd like us to send???
I love you. Remember how SMART you are....and HANDSOME, and KIND, and DILIGENT, and FUN, HARDWORKING, THOUGHTFUL, PATIENT, and most of all LOVED AT HOME!!!!!!!!!! Just waiting for the morning....
Mom XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOXXX

No comments: