Monday, March 16, 2009

Letter from Josh 16 March 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER! 17, wow, i remember being seventeen, it wasnt that long ago infact, and sometimes i still feel like i am seventeen, but maybe that just because all of my comps have been at least 23 and my current one is turning 27 next month. but i hope you had a fun birthday and i am super jealous of your breakfast, especially the donuts, they sound so good right now. Mom, i am doing very well, i lost my voice this week and sounded like a wheezing truck horn, but my voice is back and all is well. It is so wierd to me that you sense that kind of stuff. Maybe i will be able to do that someday when i am a mother ;) Other than that this week was another really good one. we had a lot of people stop US which is wierd, but it was nice to be stopped for a change and not have to stop them. we are super busy now and have been eating dinner around 10 cause we have apointments and then have to cook when we finally get home. it has been a bit exhausting, but i love every minute of it. The hard part of this week for me was that i was given a book about safaris and climbing kilimanjaro from an investigator in the tourism industry and it has been taunting me to read it all week long and makes me want to go on safari for a few days since everything is within just a few hours of Arusha. I am stoked for Jake, i hope he gets his passport by tuesday so that he can go to the mtc in england. i dont know about him, but the provo mtc would not have been far enough from home to keep me there, especially toward the end of the three weeks. I dont really have any cool stories or anything for you this week, sorry about that. Meg got a new job? like other than the floral deally? where at? anyways, i am excited for her, congrats meg! We have our mission tour this week. i will be leaving for Dar Es Salaam tomorow and will be back her thursday nightish sometime. i am excited, although it really is putting a hold on the investigatrs for this week since we will only have friday-sunday to be about the work. they say you sometimes see animals off in the distance on the drive there (like 8-10 hours depending on the driver) i will try to take pics if i see any. I will probably get the valentines package at the mission tour unless it hadnt arrived in nairobi for pres to bring it. i can truly only recieve mail once every six weeks here, when we have our zone conferences, or in this case, mission tour, but there is a post office here so i can send stuff whenever i want now. i dont know what else to tell you, but I love you all! I hope you are having a great time without me! and mom, i am praying for your friend Carol. Love,Elder Harris

2 comments:

yadikiswoyo said...

hi, friends...
my blog http://yadikiswoyo.blogspot.com has a cool widget

for picture, music and video.
if you want the source code for your blog, please contact

me.

i would sell my blog $100.

thanks.

susette said...

Will you be a dear sweetie and help me win a trip back East? go to www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and vote for Susette at All Good Things Come...