Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Perfect last memory


So, it's about 4:30 and I am sitting in the middle of my TAX mess (as shown in my room below...Don is out of town so I can do it there)working VERY HARD on it I might add... when here comes Jake in his swimsuit (at 63 degrees) outside my window...with containers from our garage..and my water balloons...and then comes Dave and Shrader Babe....Josh...it COULD NOT have been a sweeter final memory for me!!! Jake was set apart at 7 and had not recieved his VISA yet so he was going in to the Provo MTC this morning until it arrived...so this was my final goodbye. I couldn't help but bawl my eyes out...Jake just laughed and said he would have been disappointed if I didn't. Dave is working on his papers right now. Shrader says HEY...:)
I am not a fan of doing my taxes even though I am suppose to do them quarterly. Once I get going I even kind of LIKE getting it all input and categorized...so... I think I'm going to stick with the once a year, keep it in a file and do it all at once method.
SAM MADE THE FRESHMAN BASEBALL TEAM!!!! So...I am so relieved and CANNOT wait for the games to begin...March 25th first game baby!!!
Sam has been revisitng an old love and I am finding paper airplanes everywhere.

I just wanted to share this ADORABLE kids art wall I saw in a home on Monday...they just PAINTED the brown background and then put there kids stuff up on ...so darling. See..I really do need some grandbabies...paper airplanes is as close as I get to pictures for the frig these days!!!

No comments: