Sunday, March 8, 2009

Surprise for my Elder

You two are so alike, I think she only gave in for the pic cuz she knew I might cry if she didn't. She and sister were at Jake's farewell talk today...which was MIGHTY...he spoke on the importance of developing a relationship with Jesus Christ. I love that boy. You would have been busting your buttons as well Josh. He and his mom are coming over tomorrow night for dinner and Family Night. When he leaves it will be the last of "you" around to come flying in the door until Greg gets home.
Dad and I are having our annual snowmobile get away tomorrow at Daniel's Summit and I am SO EXCITED!!!!
THe boys have school off tomorrow and Sam will snowboard and Spencer golf.
Michael skipped Sunday dinner to make dinner himself for some women....huh...still not sure how I feel about that...NOT that I get a say....
Spencer is playing games at Chuni's tonight. Last night he went to the BYU Basketball game.--so did Dad and Michael. Sam is still hanging with Orem boys and a certain Orem girl when he can get the chance. He is also shaving a few times a week now and REALLY does need to!
I have that CLEANING Spring Fever and want to make it through every room in the house before next weekend. I want to paint quite a bit too...maybe even recarpet the back bedrooms.
I've had DARLING clients this past week...and a new Title guy is taking me to lunch who found out how much Spencer likes golf...he has a corporate pass to Thanksgiving Point and will take me and the boys...that should make points with Spencer!!! I told him I'd never EVER swung a club and he didn't seem to care.(They just want my business...I'll try any one once...and if they do good throw stuff there way when I can).
The tulips are poking thru and the crocus are BLOOMING!!!
I'm sending an Easter package tomorrow...still hoping you get your Valentine's package SOON!!
How is the companion??? I just FELT that you are happier in Tanzania. Are you still carring your own water? Do you have roaches? How is your tummy? Do you sleep with a mosquito net over you there? How is the malaria medicene going? Bad dreams?
Do you want to run the DISNEY WORLD marathon the CHristmas/ New year's break you get home?I'm trying to get the WHOLE family to do it...even if some just walk it. You'll be in PLENTY good enough shape with all your walking....
I had a lovely week...it just flowed. Just the right amount of work, play, friends, reading. Dad leaves for his trip this weekend and I think I'll tackle a project or two while he is away. Like put in that Hot Tub (okay honey...jk...that was just to get you worried while you're gone:))
I'm glad that you are so busy you don't have much time to think of home. It's not that I'm not busy...but when I fold the laundry, wash the dishes, sweep the floor, drive in the car...I find my thoughts drifting to Africa. I think you have enough protection and happiness prayers said for you already to protect the whole country...I think we will see peace there soon---:)--I wish it really worked that way! I rented OUT OF AFRICA and LOVED the scenery....and the movie...but mostly just being able to get a good idea of how it is where you are.
I'm so thrilled for your referrals!! I know they love you.
Shannon Muirhead is getting married the 11th of April. Jaisha Kirby had her baby--a girl they named Journey. The Sanders ALwayS send their love--Justine seems so happy at BYUI. Now that I'm in primary I never see the Beans. Damon Hulsey is back...happy kids!!!
I'm studying this healing therapy called BODY TALK. I am intrigued at how the body cannot lie. The wounded person can be unconsious and whomever comes upon them that is trained can mentally or verbally ask their body WHERE the hurts are and through a sequence of questions and body muscle reflex responses, be able to know if they have internal injuries etc... it is also being used to help heal emotional wounds as well. I am so drawn in by everything I am learning. I LOVE To learn new things. I hope to take a training course in June. Other than that I have just been studying FENG SHUI (ancient chinese art of arranging your home and life for optimal energy flow and happiness)--so dang INTERESTING. Wish I didn't have to sleep so I could read more.
I gave Sharing Time in Primary today and the lesson was on a Mother's role. I ended it by asking what are some of the things the kids thought that their Heavenly Mother would want them to remember here...we went around the circle...some very sweet things were said...but the one that just sucks the air out of me was when one of the girls (10 years)said..."Heavenly Mother? You mean, like, Heavenly Father's WIFE?" to which I said yep...and she said incredulously "GOD is married??????" We have ALOT more talking to do in THIS church about Heavenly Mother. I'm so glad she loved me enough to share YOU with ME!!!!
You are still in all my prayers and hopes and dreams. I love you for who you are and for how you love me. Just spread the love. I guess somewhere in PREACH MY GOSPEL is a quote from President Ezra Taft Benson that says "oBEDIENCE is the first law of heaven"...well...I want you to REALLY THINK that one through so we can talk about it when you get home. Because the first law on EARTH as told us by the Savior in Matthew 22 is to Love....and the second law also in Matt 22 is also to LOVE...if you think about it further you will want to say that OBEDIENCE IS LOVE...but please be careful when thinking that...what I hope you will think about is OBEDIENCE to WHO and WHAT????
I'll close with those thoughts. You may be thousands of miles away, but really you are just RIGHT HERE in my heart!!!
Love ya BIG!!!
MOM XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOXXX



.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Natalie - I just happened to click here from Megan's blog and read this post. It's great to hear how Josh is doing (in the next post) and I'm glad he's having such great experiences!

I had to comment because you briefly mentioned Body Talk. Josh, my husband, actually graduated from The Institute of Healing Arts in Lindon - they use muscle testing to clear up old stuff and talk a lot about the energy of the body....anyway, they had a killer reading list, if you're interested, I've could recommend a lot of books in this genre. :)