Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shannon and Cole getting married!


As i walked up
As I walked up to the shower, these Crocus made my heart sing...see...NO SNOW...it was like 45 degrees and actually got up into the 50's yesterday!!!!!
Both of these were Megan's friends since grade school...hard to believe Emily has 2 children!!!
Shannon and Cole will live in California for the next little while and then probably move here...he is in land developing and working on the big piece out near/in Benjamin....
Shannon's mom is Barb...who is one of my best friends and I'm pretty sure an "assigned" earth buddy...
Barb HATES habing her picture taken and I already made the mistake once of putting it on my blog without asking...so I REMEMBERED and didn't even ask...see Barb...I'm progressing... But let me just say...Barb looked as BEAUTIFUL as ever. And Cole, yes beautiful, BUT...could he EVEN know how SMART and FORTUNATE he is to have just married into heaven on earth??? I'll keep reminding him :) Shannon alone is the GRAND PRIZE...but to get Barb and all the rest??!!!! Come on Harris men... there are only TWO left now!!!!!



No comments: