Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Dinner


It was SO NICE to be invited to someone else's house for dinner!!! Denise and Jared made a yummy roast and mashed potatoes and fruit and green beans and homemade roles....YUM!!!! But the best treat I think was Sarah their 3 year old. I kid you not, at dinner she asked "would you like to join me in my room when you are finished eating?" The JOIN ME was so formal for such a happy bouncy loving little thing...she likes to change her dresses through out the day:) . Sarah is a CHARMING CHATTY and a perfect delight for any party. This is a sweet family --Jared is our Home Teacher, and we haven't loved our Home Teachers for quite a few years now...and Jared broke the pattern...and best of all...is teaching our boys how to be good home teachers. We updated them on you Josh...oh...so GLAD tomorrow is Monday...so ready to HEAR from you.
With Dad gone for these 2 weeks I have delighted in just being my OWN WOMAN...Dad takes offense at this and asks WHEN have I NOT been my OWN WOMAN...well...I can name ALOT of ways...I leave the TV on and sometimes stay up until after midnight and he is not there to turn off the alarm or tell me I'm crazy for still getting up at 4....I stay in the shower until the hot water runs out...I leave the Sequoia parked outside and no one says a word. No one worries about what lights are left on or off...just to name a few...
Children, I think all marriages need a break every now and then.
Josh Rachel gets married this week and Greg's birthday is the 3rd or the 6th??? Knew you wouldn't want to forget.
Josh are you keeping a journal? I'm not pressuring you...I know it's not for everyone...but I sure have enjoyed the lessons I might have missed had I not gotten quiet and written about things...MANY times I have been given insights while writing that I would have missed if I hadn't. Although I'm not so sure that I am as introspective as you are in the first place.
March Madness, Golf Opens are on constantly...Survivor will be so fun for you to catch up on...Lost as well.
As you read, GrandDad is speaking to me again. Now he and Olive are in a dither because when she went on her bus tour he picked up this other lady friend named Doris who wants to be in the picture and Olive is ticked...even though she says she is NOT with GrandDad. Pray. GrandDad could not find ANYONE better than Olive. She is an earth angel for me.
Brother Meeks made it through another week.
Megan will get back from her cruise late tonight... we are excited to see pictures and get the lowdown. Dad is living his dream doing the missionary thing with Ren. I'm just glad I'm NOT there. Still have vivid yucky memories of Brazil.
Katie Wild is engaged. Richard Bean comes home in June...Norene came by today for the first time in forever and was sweet to catch up. Rachel just gets more and more beautiful...I will be surprised if she is around when you get back. Since Jake left, no sign or sound from David.
Dad and Chris came to Sam's double header...that was a nice surprise. Who knows what is up with those 2? Haven't heard from Jeremy or Preston for a few weeks...missing them...will call them tomorrow.
I've been reading like crazy with Dad gone and so few clients...I LOVE to stuff myself like that. This week I read this book by the Psychic Sylvia Browne THE OTHER SIDE AND BACK...I just can't get enough of the HOPE that is spread in these kinds of books...along with her LOVE imagery of God. I've also studied a few other books related to Body talk. It blows me away how little I really have known or understood about my own body...even like WHERE some of my parts ARE!! I am about to finish up this book on Christ and the Maya Calendar...when we were in Cancun it really sparked my interest with all their astrological buildings that shoot rays of light into holly patterns and places depending on the sun, moon and star cycles...and they foretold religious events with these ...SO INTERESTING!!! This week when the new moon was upon us...I could FEEL it...something to all of this..obviously...just like to know and understand. Interesting that the world at large has abandoned these teachings.
Buddy...HOW ARE YOU????? Yes I am sending tomorrow the stuff you wanted last week...shorts...I am assuming like your Kahki shorts? Jean shorts? What waist size? Do you need more t-shirts? And the recipe book...
I love you. I looked out into the back yard and saw this big orange chunk with the snow melted and it made me think of when you use to take the cheese and go hide from me and eat it till you were sick...it was just one of the water fight sponges...but I missed ya good there for awhile.
I love you. I LOVE YOU....I luv ya...I'm proud of you...I MISS YOU...I pray for you...I send you energy messages...I send all the grandma's and grandpa's to visit you....I'm still on the look out for the perfect wife...:)....I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXOOOXXXOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Mom
Wht


No comments: