Friday, November 7, 2008

Back to the GYM


It's depressing the first few trips back to the gym when winter hits. They had the nerve to change cycling teachers...but at least I love his music. (Sweet Home Alabama, Jump...). It was bizarre today. I spent the whole hour thinking about this class I taught to the Young Women a few years ago about GOALS...and there was this great quote I found about NOT TRADING WHAT YOU WANT MOST FOR WHAT YOU WANT AT THE MOMENT. The reason it was so bizarre is that last night while trying to go to sleep I swore off goals. All goals. Still Skitzophrenic...and no, this Natalie can't even begin to try to spell it.

2 comments:

Michele said...

You amaze me up and posting a blog at 6am in the morning and I'm sure this is after you ran 100 miles and worked out at the gym for 4 hours. :) When do you sleep? Do you sleep? At least this post didnt make me cry. Love ya TONS

Carol in Sweden said...

Natalie doesn't sleep...she never has as long as I"ve known her! She's a WONDERWOMAN! truly amazing! and the fact that she takes care of herself so well plus everyone around her!

.....
Of course you're down in the eating dumps Nat...your beloved boy when away for 2 long years....give yourself a little break! But not for long! Good to see you're up and better again!

I have an idea to swing over to you...but not on the blogs. I'll email you about it. ;-)