Friday, November 14, 2008

Dad...

Dad came home, read my letter to you, and just told me that he put that VERY article by Elder Holland in your pocket as you left to get on the plane..and I had NO IDEA until just now. I also believe/know that when you get that kind of a double whammy of a message, it means something. I am still so surprised Dad never told me. How loved you are.
(I LOVE YOU THE BIGGEST)
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX
Normally I won't send my letters to you via the blog...I just kept getting these bouncing back and did NOT want to chance you not getting a letter from me. If you want I can delete this after you write us back. IF Dad's letter doesn't get to you let us know. Ohhhhh....you will be getting up soon and when I wake up there will probably be a letter!!!!!!!!!!It's gonna be a GREAT Saturday!!!

No comments: