Friday, November 21, 2008

Letter to Josh

I knew Saturday would become my new favorite day....I"ll get a letter in the MORNING!!!!! Yee HAw! Can you read the Blog? When do you fly out and where to? WHere can/should I send a package to? Greg sent me a letter today that I will forward to you since he couldn't read your writing for the address. All the Otterstroms --even extended family sends their love. What are your plans for Thanksgiving. Yes, I realize Africans do not celebrate it, but I was thinking maybe you missionaries might like to have a special meal somewhere. Do you feel okay about the extra weight in your luggage for your flight into Kenya? How are you feeling? Do you miss me the MOST yet? We love you We love you We love you We LOVE you...and pray for you every prayer. Make sure to check the OLDER posts on the BLog if you missed my letter last week...it is on there. I couldn't tell from the Star counter if you had visited or not....I sure hope so.

Nothing much new here. Michael is buying a Hyndai Sonata this weekend. Sam is back into PING PONG like crazy. Spencer is still job hunting. The weather has been oddly warmish this week (50's and sunshiney) so he's been to the golf course most days. Megan is still coupon wheeling and dealing. We're going to celebrate Thanksgiving on Friday so Preston and girlies can be here. jamie is taking me to Park City for a girls only (just me and her) break. We're going to stay at the Mountainside Resort and quilt SUnday night through Wednesday...I'm VERY excited.
Dad is job hunting. I'm pretty slow in Real Estate right now and it's WIERD to not be so busy busy busy. I am loving swimming at the Rec a few times a week. All the old men and women are there with me. My favorite is to get in the hot tub at the end.

I think of you through out the day and wonder if you're still struggling to stay awake sometimes or if the food was good or if you need a break....or or or or...ANYWAY...We have loved our e-mails so far and are thrilled to hear more.
LIKE A DRAGON Buddy!!!!
XXXXOOOOOXXXXX
MOM

No comments: