Sunday, November 23, 2008

joke of the day....


A dating couple were out on a date when they heard a radio report that a Brazillian had been killed in a skydiving accident. Immediately the girl began to cry and the date perplexed asked what the matter was. She said"Didn't you just hear that? ...DYING in a sky diving accident?" Her date replied," well, yes, but that is an inherent danger of skydiving..." to which his date replied...
"Well HOW MANY is a Brazillion?"
(Andrew gets extra treats for telling us that last night.)

I'm home from church and packing for the get away with Jamie. I won't have my computer for 3 days so it will be super fun to come back and catch up....hope to hear from you all. I got a phone message from Kelly last night that said she and baby are well, the baby is still in special care to help with his lungs. She gave me a cell number but it keeps saying the number has been reassigned so I must have written it down wrong.

Happy Grateful week ...SOOOOooooomuch to be grateful for....YOU!!!!!!!!! So glad you are in my world.

2 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

I heard the same joke but in the context of it being a blonde joke.

pamela said...

Hi, Natalie!!!!!!!
You cannot imagine the profound joy I found when I discovered your website. I think of you often, and am amazed at the ages of your children and am excited to touch base with you.
I am leaving now to pick up my oldest at junior high. Elijah is 12 and Sammy is 8.
Have a very beautiful Thanksgiving, and I send you the greatest feelings of joy, love and fond memories.
Pamela Pierson Portz