Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Harris Dinnertime Jokes


From Sam: What did the fish say when he hit the wall? Dam
What did the wall say to the fish? Dumb bass.

From Spencer: McCain and Obama both jump off a cliff---who survives? The Nation.

From Don: Now we are in for an OBAMANATION, we are just BIDEN our time.
I'm such a sucker for jokes. I can't help but laugh. I like most seeing which ones are brought home by whom. Sam wins today....I'm still smiling. If Josh were here we'd still be LAUGHING.

Hey--just a commercial for an OBGYN. Had my appointment today with a new Dr. Bean and I REAllY liked him...he was REAL and NICE and told me I could wait 3 years before the next pap smear. This is my least favorite Dr.'s visit and it was actually ok. That alone should give this guy a thumbs up. He' s been with the Air Force for forever and just started his privavte practice in with Melendez and Lamereuax. If you need one, I'd give him a try.

1 comment:

Jamie and Julie said...

What do you call a cow that has got the shakes?


Beef Jerky.