Thursday, November 6, 2008

Doctors


Megan feels ripped at the Dr. because he wants to wait for 6 months and then do another MRI before doing anything else. He did change her Thyroid medicine...but that was about it. SHe feels frustrated and will seek a second opinion.
The sun finally came out even though it was freezing! Got some fun e-mails today...thanks. Needed those. Almost done getting everyone switched around from bedroom to bedroom. Almost. Did much better with my eating today...although it is only 5:45 and my eating machine turns on about now.
Spencer had his first cavities filled today and also his first laughing gas...not so bad he says with a grin. Sam is currently trying out for the Basketball team. Baseball practice will start in January, but the boy can't have a life without a team sport going on. Josh is sleeping again. I'm sure he's dreaming about something fun we like to do together. Man I wish he could call. Hoping to replace the totaled Buick on Saturday....that will be VERY helpful. Don has found another just like it with fewer miles and a year newer. Guess they like those cars. I never drive it so I don't care much other than it is paid for when they get it.

2 comments:

Jeremi said...

I'd be ripped at the doctor too and I hope she finds someone that will take more action, it's hard to wait!

Many hugs to you guys!

Carol in Sweden said...

Don't wait around for health...gotta to be pro-active...ask for more answers and get more opinions. Good for her to go to another doctor and another, if need be!