Friday, November 28, 2008

The Day After




I think everyone had a pretty good day...the boys just did whatever they wanted (ok, they did vacuum and clean the kitchen floor) and I cooked and cleaned and loved it.
We were suppose to eat at 6 and usually everyone is here HOURS ahead...well, at 5:50 we get a call from Kori saying that they were going to be late, at least 6:30 and it was Jeremy's fault and he could tell me why when he got here. Well... My DOCTOR brother was giving himself a vasectomy with the help of my non-doctor brother who really just layed on the couch trying to breathe. Jeremy said..."Why pay someone else $300 bucks when I do this all the time?" And then here he is in this picture not an hour after finishing. There IS something wrong in our genetic make up. This is just more proof. I can't even think about it. I still feel sick and it's the next day. Astonishing. Really.
Dad came with Chris (dating 4 years), and Kori's folks came---Sandy brought hand dipped strawberries and 3 pies...oh my...I was suppose to start being GOOD today...but it may have to wait until AFTER the strawberries are gone. Kori brought Magelby's chocolate cake...decadent to say the least. i ate so many shrimp and other appetizers I was barely hungry by dinner...but I managed my way through it :).
Josh, I thought about you ALL day...XXXOOOXXX...and are wondering how in the heck KENYA is? WHere are you? In the city? In the bush? Tell us about feeding yourself. Do you want your sweater?

No comments: