Monday, November 17, 2008

Ok, I lied...


I do have SOMETHING to say...
THANK YOU Anne Curry for climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro...that is in Josh's mission and I'd kind of like to climb it if we go there...but I sure like watching her do it first. :)
AND...thank you Liz W for being my new swim coach---for helping me to breathe while swimming and with my form so I don't look like a thrashing whale.
AND...Megan for cleaning and organizing the pantry that I have ignored for months.
AND Lindon City for repaving all my running route roads...AND Trisha Williamson for getting Meg and I in on the Midnight showing of TWLIGHT....AND for my carpets getting cleaned tomorrow...AND for my Park City get away that is coming this Sunday with Jamie...

1 comment:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

I need a Megan AND a Jaime! :) We're praying for "The Job" to come soon!!!