Friday, November 14, 2008

OK world THANK Julie Sanders!!!


Julie gave me this mini meatloaf recipe and it will be a new staple...SO FAST, SO QUICK,SO CHEAP and everyone LOVED it!!!!
1 pound hambuger
1 cheap box stuffing mix
1 cup water
Mis together, fill muffin tins to 3/4 squirt a shot of A-1, BBQ sauce, or Catsup on the top. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes...take out, sprinkle with cheese if you like....serve.
I actually used 2 pounds of Hamburger and only had one box of stuffing and it was YUMMY. I LOVE that you can keep the leftovers so easily in a baggie for lunches. I served it with mashed potatoes and broccoli and biscuits. My family has never been a meatloaf lovin' family...but they adored these!!
THANKS again Julie!!! And yes, my muffin tins always look that grungy...I'm a cook and I USE them. (and mostly I'm not in to sitting and scrubbing my fingernails off to get them sparkling)

2 comments:

Michele said...

Sounds yummy I'm going to try it out on the boys, they arent big meat loaf lovers either, but if I tell them this is something Natalie cooks they might just eat it. :D

Jamie and Julie said...

I can second Natalie's opinion, these are great to eat. You don't need to tell anyone that they are meatloaf.