Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another HAPPY Family Night



For the Harris Boys...just throw in a few pretty girls and they are HAPPY. This is the Hunsaker family and they have this DARLING German exchange student living with them this school year. Having Michael home and speaking German made it a natural choice for a get together. Another yummy dessert--pumpkin cake. If you stop and count up how many days of the week we are making treats, NO WONDER I weigh what I weigh!! But boy, the house sure smells good. Thanks Alli for the thoughts on the Atonement and Michael for your thoughts on Agency.

1 comment:

Jamie and Julie said...

I don't see Josh?! I guess he's getting ready for his mission. I was wondering to Julie if there was a Hunsaker daughter that I didn't know and we went over them in our minds together and then I read the comment, duh. It's a German exchange student. I can see Spencer and Sam are comfortable with the get together.