Thursday, September 11, 2008

Heavenly Day


How to relieve stress...go celebrate Jamie's birthday!!! Jamie LOVES me...and I LOVE her!!! We started out heading to Spanish Fork to visit a quilt shop and there they gave us a flyer with 13 OTHER quilt shops...so what could a girl do? We hit 4 of them!!! We both bought the kits to this pumpkin quilt below. Hands down my favorite was the one on main street in Payson. We ended up eating at the Trolley Car Diner in Springville and it was DECADENT...check out that carrot cake people...
It was a great break from real life. I'm going to schedule more of these. Now Jamie and I have to go rent a motel room for a weeked so we can sew our quilts without interuption and eat things nobody needs to know we ate.

3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

That pumpkin quilt is darling! Thanks again for the b-day present. You are too good to me. XOXO Good luck with the job hunt!

Carol in Sweden said...

LOVE that quilt!
cozy cozy cozy!!!!

Show us the one you were working on already! PLEASE

Gene and Sheri Family said...

I love that quilt too...and I love it that Jaime DOESN'T color her hair...AND she looks younger than I do!!! I'm SO ready to stop coloring my hair...:)