Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Heaven

Megan and I rode our 24 mile route up the canyon this morning. It was COLD...my toes were about to fall off.
But..OH SO BEAUTIFUL. Something about James Taylor and me and the canyon---just feels SO GOOD. You can see the color has come...it's even more spectacular if you keep going up South Fork. I have looked at this picture of me long and hard. I know I am old. I swear I FEEL 18--okay, maybe 21 but when I see so much of my mother in myself I am still surprised. I am so grateful for a body that FEELS so YOUNG even if it's outer layers betray the feeling. REally, you just gotta go do the canyon. I haven't brought ALL the pretty branches home ---YET.

2 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

Looking at the sunrise line and the blush look on your faces it looks like it was cold. Have you run into any more wildlife on your biking adventures?! Looks like you overcame your fear on wrecking on a bike again and that's good.

Carol in Sweden said...

How beautiful!

You look like an ad for HEALTHY LIVING! I feel fresh just looking at it! je je

So nice you have a sweet biking partner!