Monday, September 29, 2008

Head cold, cold sore and freaked out for Saturday



Really, I HAVE to get feeling better by THURSDAY so I can have a good run on Saturday. Taking all prayers. I've had a nap everyday for 3 days now and still a rotten headache and aching. UGH.
GrandDad fell out on his walk...maybe put that ahead of my head cold. He's fine, but banged up on his nose, face and arms. Now he's rethinking his walks by himself. He already decided not to go to the dances that are more than 15 minutes away because he's been pulled over 3 times after his dances this last month....they always ask if he's been drinking...but it's just been late and his late night driving skills. I am so glad he's still together enough to make a decision like that. He'll come to me after we get Josh off to Africa.

5 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

Hope you get feeling well so you run your marathon. We keep a lot of echinacea on hand to take when we have a cold. You have a brother who is a doctor that probably already prescribed something.

Carol in Sweden said...

Oh my....that toilet paper tissue paper hat made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!

Where did you find it???

REST....DRINK warm honey & lemon juice (I would add a shot of whiskey but I know you won't do that! he he)

RELAX!!! You're going to run...you're prepared...you're amazing!

vie said...

praying for you!!! also, I woke up this morning with a revelation of sorts for you, and then i spent an hour online trying to make it come true, but couldn't seem to do it. I was thinking that if they made WIRELESS earpods and you had a CLIP ON ipod and a head band or something.....there is NO WAY you'd ever be caught with musica. But lo, no human being has invented them as far as I can tell. Usually I'm surprised with the human race, but today they left me slightly disappointed. LOVE YOU!

Michele said...

Just wanted to wish you Good Luck on Saturday.....cant want to hear all the details. Hope your feeling better.

Carol in Sweden said...

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY RUNNING tomorrow!

Haven't heard an update on your health...so hoping that no news is good news!

YOU GO GO GO GIRL!!!!!