Thursday, September 4, 2008

Falling /Rising Stars



OK...I forgot that the reason I LOVE to run in the dark morning is all the AMAZING falling stars I see...2 breath taking ones this morning. And speaking of stars...I finally have my girl. I pretty much am SO opposed to Obama AND McCain that I have felt at a frustrated loss as to who I would vote for...Last night this gal ROCKED my Heart ---I want HER for President...the question is...could I vote her knowning that McCain will be the guy in charge? She has definitely swayed my vote toward him. You go girl!!! Sarah Palin...with all your REALNESS you make me proud to be an American.

2 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

I watched Sarah Palin's speech as well and was impressed as well.

Way to get a back in the saddle again,regarding your running.

Carol in Sweden said...

Instead of ruining my long time friendship with you...I'm keeping my mouth shut on this subject! That woman scared me! A pit bull with lipstick!? BIG SCREAM!