Friday, September 19, 2008

I want to PLAY

It's 1:45 on Friday, it is GORGEOUS outside...and I want to PLAY!!!!!! Let's finish picking the rest of the peaches and eat the whole pan of cobbler when it's done...and lay on loungers in the sun and read each other a book ....and then go out for dinner and dancing...and then find a hot tub ....and then go to some 24 hour diner early in the am and eat french fries and chocolate shakes....and sleep in as long as we can stand it.... let's never talk about work or money the whole time...let's pretend we are rich and everyone in our family is healthy and plan the party of the year. Yeah....

3 comments:

Carol in Sweden said...

Hello Natalie!

I've given you the I LOVE YOUR BLOG award!

You're supposed to pick it up on my blog...

;-)

Jeremi said...

You might have to say a little bit more to convince me! Um, NOT!!!
I'm IN.........who's place yours or mine?

Jamie and Julie said...

We missed you at the activity on Sat. Hope all is well with you. On Sunday I heard your little angels singing as our room at the Church is behind your main room. I hope those little ones can bring comfort to your heart as Josh will be leaving a whole in it soon.