Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sweetest SURPRISE!!!

After another LONG day at work, I came home to Jeremy and Kiddies playing in the back yard on THE most beautiful afternoon. We decided to order Chinese take out for dinner. While we were waiting the phone rings and low and behold !!!!!IT IS LOURDES!!!! My High School friend...when I was a sophmore she was a senior. She didn't even stay at my high school the whole year...but it was true SISTERHOOD (Hey Lourdes... remember WE ARE FAMILY....my my my sisters and me?) Anyway. Lourdes is love, laughter and happiness rolled up into any time you've got to spend with her. We lost touch after Megan was born so we have JUST begun to catch up on 20 years...
This is her with her daughters. The bride lives only 10 minutes from me!!!!! And Lourdes is coming in NOVEMBER to visit her!!! Anyway...I feel like heaven remembered I was on the planet today and sent me some sunshine.

1 comment:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Oh that'll be fun! I still remember the banana behind the ears bit she used to do.