Thursday, July 3, 2008

28 Days 28 Days 28 Days 28 Days 28 Days



Let me just say

28 days till I hold my baby!!!!!

I will try VERY hard not to make you crazy with a countdown...but FINALLY the time has come to COUNT!!!!! I can't help it, I think about it ALOT every day. I am going to have to ban him from this blog till he's home. He wrote and said that if I mentioned anything about it he wouldn't write me for the rest of the time... Well, I just flat can't contain it anymore and by golly, I EARNED the right to count.

28 days 28 days 28 days 28 days 28 days 28 days 28 days

6 comments:

Michele said...

I was just thinking the same thing at the ball game the other night that he would be home in 30 days...so I'm with you on the count down and he's not even my son!! Hope to see you at the game tonight!!

Jamie and Julie said...

Grüße dich!

Natalie, I can help you make a countdown on your website for Michael's return if you like?! You can make a countdown clock, using one of these gadgets here

Gene and Sheri Family said...

I always forget just how handsome Michael is until you put up a pic of him! :) You are going to need to hire a butler to answer the door (and phone) for you once he gets home and the ladies start calling...or should I say clawing? lol!

Kath said...

I do not blame you, Natalie for wanting to count down until Michael comes home. If I were in your shoes, I would be counting too.

Love, Kath

susette said...

How cool! For me it's more like 328 days till I hug my boy.

susette said...

Hey Natalie thanks for the comment. I also will be in this mission stuff for a number of years. My next one will be gone by the end of November and my baby turns 17 in September, so he will be 2 years after that. All three boys overlap. So crazy. I sure didn't think through this whole process when I was having these sweet little babies so close together. But I sure love the work they are doing. It makes a mamma proud :)