Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's HERE!!!!



Josh's Mission call is here...WITH ME...and I'm ALONE... as you can see by the photos...I haven't opened it...yet. He says he is waiting for Michael, and then probably until Friday night when all his friends can be here. I get WHY he's thinking that way...I just can't STAND IT!!!! Is anyone close by that knows how to steam and reseal without his knowing? I have until about 5 o'clock.... Can't believe that I would even consider it? Get over it...just another needful thing for you to know about me. The water's on to boil.

5 comments:

About us said...

Your not the only one. I would use a light bulb to see through it....Don't do it!!!

Carrie Mullins said...

So in your religion, missionary work is mandatory? Does that go for women as well?

Natalie Harris said...

No, it is not mandatory...and yes, women go as well...boys between 19 and 26 can go and women between 21 and ? I just need Michael home a few days I think before I can even consider Josh...two years is SUCH A LONG TIME FOR A MOM...at least THIS MOM...

Jamie and Julie said...

Natalie, you crack me up. Ok, so it's Friday night for the unveiling of the mission call for Josh.

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Wow, I can't believe Josh will make you...US...wait! :) He DOES have good intentions though....as always!