Sunday, July 6, 2008

Putting in the miles


Okay, Becky and I are getting in serious mileage in prep for St. George. On our 25 mile bike ride up the canyon on Friday we ran into a "teenage" MOOSE!!!! This is the truth!!! He just clip clopped along ahead of us...galump, galump...we had no idea exactly what we were suppose to do, so we just stopped and spent too long trying to figure out the camera on my cell phone and then he left the trail. As we came out of the canyon, the sky was FILLED with the Freedom Festival's Hot air balloons...we are SO Blessed to live here!!! Saturday we ran 16 (she ran 17) and for the first time in a LONG time I felt 45...think I didn't have enough calories or not enough sleep.

1 comment:

Jamie and Julie said...

You have such great energy! Seeing a moose up close is an experience. They are large majestic animals. Nice shot of the balloons. I got a few shots of balloons up close when we went to see them on the morning of the 4th, you can see them here