Sunday, July 6, 2008

Catching up...


I'm still laughing that some of you are CALLING to see why I haven't been blogging...just REAL LIFE...SO...Last Thursday night Sam the man was the hero again...he pitched the whole game to shut out the other team and take the City Championship. (I will steal pics off of Michele's blog tomorrow. Mine didn't turn out so great.)Needless to say he didn't feel so bad about that-winning. He had the coach from Timpview invite him to play for his High School Team...we are in the Pleasant Grove High School boundaries...but that coach came over and talked to him as well. Sam is living the high life---well, until July 4th when he was stuck with just Don and I and Josh. Truly a WIERD 4th of July...normally you know the drill, the party is at OUR house. Well, NO ONE was at our house so we took up our friends invitation to go to their house and swim. The pool was amazing, but we needed MORE PEOPLE and CHILDREN. Don didn't even get their until the BBQ about 7. When we finally let off the fireworks even I couldn't stand it, --a bunch of old farts with 2 forlorn teenages, an engaged couple and NO body to ooooh and aaaaah with me or even WANT to dance with a sparkler. NEXT YEAR I will bring the party back home. AND, you are all invited. I expect you to get a NEW super soaker for the water fight too!--Nobody is taking mine.

1 comment:

Jamie and Julie said...

Sam the macho man is in a groove with baseball. It was good having him in our quorum yesterday, even though his allergies were bothering him.

I know why you went to your friends, it's nice to cool off in a pool.

Now you've got to see/do fireworks with McKay. Life itself stands still while he is involved with setting off or watching fireworks.