Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cranford


I just up and quit life about 2 o'clock yesterday. I got on UTUBE (which my mind is still whirling for those boys who started UTUBE and sell it for 1.8 BILLION dollars just a few years later!!!!)--Megan taught me how to get on and watched the BBC Series CRANFORD...this may well be my FAVORITE YET!!! Yes, even over Mr. Darcy ...not so much for the love stories, but how it seemed everyone was trying to do their best in truly caring for those they loved. ALOT of HAPPY ENDINGS, but not all...like REAL life:) IF you need some brain space away from this planet I suggest you get comfy and have a view! THANK YOU MEGAN T for telling me about it on your blog and THANK YOU MEGAN H for helping me find it on the net so I didn't have to wait a week for my copy to arrive.

2 comments:

KellyandJax said...

Hey Natalie,

I LOVE english films and shows and Cranford is awesome. love it! love it!

Miss Megan said...

You are very welcome my dear. I'm glad you enjoyed it!