Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Laikey XXOOXX




Yesterday I took the day off and went to Logan with Haven and Elle to Laikyn's birthday party!!! YEEE HAWW!!! Preston and Jeremi took us to lunch first and then we headed to the park. I brought the sponges and parachutes and water bottle rocket lauchers (made me wish for younger days with littler children) and Jeremi had a ton of fun games. We ate Blue "Arial" cake. We sat on waterballoons for a relay, we passed the birthday hat with NO HANDS, we played drizzle drizzle drench (duck duck goose)... it was at one of the LOVELIEST parks with a creek running through it. Wish you'd have been there. I could have stayed till dark.


Came home to Sam waiting for his rec team play off game...he pitched the whole game and shut em' down...that boy is an athlete. I sat there in my chair next to one of my best friends, Michelle and we just enjoyed us an evening of ball. Felt good to breathe the warm air. Felt better to laugh and know the company I was with loved me just for me.


Today...I'm sure you're excited to know, I had more moles removed. Just a project for Dr. Peterson about every 6 months..keep him in practice. Josh is almost done with all his check ups for the mission call. Hoping to have the "button" pushed July 9th!

1 comment:

Jamie and Julie said...

I love the Cache Valley area! I lived in Smithfield when I was about McKay's age. I have fond memories with my Grandparents going to Logan and up Logan canyon. I remember how green Cache Valley became in the summer. I also love the cheese curd at Cache Valley cheese.