Friday, July 11, 2008

We're just a waitin'




Here we are together together together, Here we are together just a waitin' away...He'll be born anytime...still no name. Kori was induced at 9 and me and the girlies are having us a SUMMER DAY..playdoe, coloring, cat petting, doll house arranging, flower picking, yard swinging, garden inspecting, water sponge throwing, brownie and pound cake eating, (might have to go for some chicken nuggets cause I was just unformed that PB&J or Grilled Cheese just isn't gonna cut it on a special day like TODAY--not EVERY day you get a new little brother!)Disney watching...you name it, NO WORK...well, not much anyway. I can't wait to hold him...and smell him...it always fascinates me how much you can LOVE them before they are even here!




Took Meg and Don on my 25 miler bike ride this morning. Meg will put pics on her blog...sure I look lovely...but I' way over all that...nice to be 45...except well...I don't get to have the babies anymore...NOT EVEN LETTING MYSELF GO THERE TODAY.




ANYWAY...I"ll post as soon as we have news:):)




1 comment:

KellyandJax said...

I wish I were there! I was bad and called JEremy at 3:20 NC time and I knew I would get voicemail but I can't stand it any longer!!!

I can't wait. I am rooting for Liam for his name!!

Kels~