Friday, July 11, 2008

Update

Graham will have to stay in the ICU nursery overnight....during delivery the cord was wrapped tightly around his neck and caused his heartrate to drop for a period of time which makes the baby's blood acidic...they are adding "base" to his blood to bring down the acid levels...Jeremy-THE DOC says he'll be just fine, just needs this night to get better. SO...we won't go to hold him and take pics until the morning...until then, we'll be having a PRINCESS sleepover. Wish you were here to join in...

1 comment:

KellyandJax said...

Another babe in the family!!! Nothing better!!! I can't wait to see pictures and I love Natalie cuz I know she will take lots and update us. Give him a big kiss for us and smell his neck for me. I just LOVE that part!!! So SWEET!!!

Kelly and Jax~