Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF

Graham was sewn up yesterday and it's now been 24 hours and he is doing GREAT!!! Kori will come home for the first time later tonight with the girlies and Jeremy will stay at the hospital. Keep praying.
As a side note...Nurses are holy people...I wish I had the stomach for it...I LOVE these women and men who have sacrificed and paid the price that they can heal others. Graham always has one nurse assigned JUST TO HIM and she stays with him for 12 hour shifts. One of my best friends (Julie)is a nurse...and she is always "healing" on or off the job. Makes me wish I could be like them.

4 comments:

KellyandJax said...

Gosh! Natalie! If you only knew how much of a nurse you are! You may not have a degree in Nursing but you sure do heal and love EVERYONE!!!

I am so excited for Graham. It won't be long before he will be running all over and saying "Uh oh" while he spills something. Good times ahead.

Michele said...

I so agree with Kelly, you might not have a degree in Nursing but you make everyone feel better just being around you. I'm so glad to hear that Graham is doing better.

Carol in Sweden said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!
I have tears of JOY in my eyes!
We will continue to hold him in the light for his safe and healthy journey to live at HOME with his family!
He's one lucky boy to be surrounded by such tremendous LOVE!

And I agree with your friends, you are a soother of souls! Nurses are super patient people...a very special kind...the confidence to make all feel secure and have the strength to face the disagreeable. I love them as much as I love teachers!

And now you have me counting down the days, too!
What a happy BLOG day that will be!!! Will fireworks burst forth from the computer??? (or just over Utah!)

Jamie and Julie said...

What a blessing that Graham has been sewn up and is doing well.

11 more days until Michael is home.

I'm sure we can ge some fireworks to display on your blog.

Thanks for your kind words about Julie. As others have mentioned your a healer as well. Both with mind and body.