Friday, July 11, 2008

Who is that sleeping on MY tramp?


Tuesday morning I got back from our bike ride about 6:45am and Don was up sitting at the kitchen table and said "Who is that sleeping out on our tramp? I worked in the back about 20 minutes before I noticed them".... I had no idea. I had to go feed the cats in the shed and move some rocks to the pumpkin patch, so I went and checked them out...I thought for SURE it was GIRLS with the pink blanket and the shoes...after a bit a manly voice says "Sister Harris, you're noisey" and up sits Dave Chester and low and behold, Jake sticks his head out from the pink blankie. These are Josh's friends who had a bit of a late late night...tickled they felt safe to come crash at our house...they slept till 10:30, tried to off with some bacon out of the frig and haven't been seen since. Josh just laughed when we told him.

No comments: