Monday, July 28, 2008

OH my GARAGE!!!





Just another nesting item...today we tackled the garage...yes WE...Megan came over (in between her old job and new one so she has a few days off) and we went for it. It amazes me how much TWO hard working women can get done together and how fast. Of course Haven and Elle were "working" right along with us as is evidenced in the picture...they did a real number on the Otter Pops. I think mostly they were in disbelief that I never once said they couldn't have another one and after awhile were just seeing how many I would really go for...and that isn't all of the wrappers...Elle was quite fastidious in the begining about getting them in the garbage.


TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Hasn't been this clean in 2 years!
Now look really far to the back back back yard of this picture...they finished the FENCE today!!! It's EIGHT feet high! Pretty sure I won't have to clap and scream and yell at the deer anymore!!! I'm going to plant Virginia Creeper all up and down the fence line so next year it will look like an English Hedge...please don't tell me they LOVE Virginia Creeper!!!
So...I'm only working when people call ME this week. I'm going to get my haircut and paint the hallway tomorrow...I'm thinking about getting a set of nails...Michael LOVES his back scratched (okay--EVERY Harris does) and my nails are SHORT with all the outside work I've been doing. (and LOVING) Wednesday and Thursday I'm going to shop and cook...and THURSDAY NIGHT...well, I know you know. Okay...so, another day is ALMOST over!!!!! I keep wondering what in the heck he's doing right now....
Buddy....WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I just washed the sheets and they smell yummy! Home is just a waitin' FOR YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Garage looks great!! I've GOT to get mine organized SOMEDAY! :) So excited for you with Michaels return!! Have a great week!

Kelly said...

I am laughing as I wouldn't be surprised if we get an update at the Airport tonight as your camping out waiting for Michael. I know I would be if I were waiting for Jax to return. Too hard to stay home and camping out at the airport could be fun. I was getting all excited about his coming. He is busy teaching, packing, trying not to feel guilty for being exciting about coming home. It won't be long before he will be walking off that plane, a tall grown man!! So much fun the next few days! enjoy!

Kels~

Jamie and Julie said...

Wow, I wish my teenage daughters had a bad case of this nesting bug thats got a hold of you. :)

Last winter I think the deer ate everything in our back yard. I don't think they like Virginia Creeper. They like Ivy so don't cover your fence with Ivy.