Friday, July 25, 2008

Microwave

So, the microwave died today. Instead of making me super sad, I was grateful DEEP inside that I could just go get another one, TODAY, and not have to wait and save and hate being without one.
Again, as I have bumped around in my day, I am grateful to have a son with skills. (Don and I also have this skill, but we're not going to remind him). He's doing a fantastic job. As I downloaded these pictures I am just amazed at how manly he is...that this large human came from my womb...and could be so incredibly good looking....and sweet...and about to leave me for 2 years. I'm not convinced I can do this a second time, much less a 3rd and fourth.
I couldn't help the rear shot, I thought you really NEEDED to see how great the tile looks:^) He never reads this anyway so I'm safe.

3 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

I need me a Josh! :) Can't wait to hear where he will be called to on his mission!!!

Jamie and Julie said...

We need Josh to come over and help us with our tile before he leaves on his mission. We'd love to contribute to his mission fund in exchange. :)

Jamie and Julie said...

Oh yah, It's not too cool for teens to look at their parents blog.