Sunday, July 6, 2008

DON'T HATE ME MICHELLE

Okay, I attached the wrong picture and Michelle is going to hate me, but I can't figure out how to get it off, so if you know how please call me so she will still be my friend and still come to Sunday dinners...if you could do it before she sees this tomorrow that would be GREAT. I'm tired. But I swear, when you click on the right clicker there is no DELETE option. I'm stopping now. 25 days and Michael will be home. NO MORE FAST SUNDAY'S to count down.

5 comments:

KellyandJax said...

OMGosh!! Michelle is just beautiful! You better not delete this picture. I love her smile and love her blog. I don't know her but I bet she makes you laugh a lot!

Kels~

Carrie Mullins said...

Customize > Posting > Edit Posts. Select the post you want to change, and simply delete out the picture. Child's play.

Jamie and Julie said...

Looks like someone else helped you with the post. Just highlight the picture in your post you are editing and hit the delete button.

Michele said...

How could I ever hate you Natalie!! I will just keep looking at that pic and hope it gives me the motovation to get my fanny in gear and lose some weight. Seriously we love coming to your house I could have honestly spent the whole night in your back yard!! In the famous words of Shayla "Natalie's just perfect"

Mullins said...

You two look so much like sisters! Amazing. Your hair, eyes, etc. You look SO much alike.

Nice back yard!