Sunday, July 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL


21 years ago today an excited and scared 24 year old girl went to Amercian Fork Hospital for her second c-section...she was scared to death about the surgery, but her LOVE for the baby to come overcame it all. Michael was born with more hair than I had ever seen on a baby, I was SO SURPRISED to have a boy...I wondered what I would DO with a boy...I also lamented his leaving me for 2 years on a mission...yep...ALL THE WAY BACK THEN!!! Well, Michael SHOWED ME what I would DO with a boy. BOws and arrows and fishing and guns and blocks and music and football and lots of animated noises. And now, I have ALMOST lived through the 2 year separation. He is apart of my very soul. To me, he IS love, and light and HOME. Thanks for choosing to come to OUR family buddy. See you in 18days!!!!!!!! (I LOVED that you had this in your stash of mission pics!)

1 comment:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Happy Birthday Handsome! :)