Monday, August 25, 2014

Love from the Love Bug!!!!

Another weeek goone... whaaaaa

well, hey again! another solid week! I have basically no time to email this week, so I'm sorry about that ahead of time! this week we were able to see our progressing investigators quite a bit, and it's possible that we could have anywhere from 0 to 4 baptisms this saturday! please pray for michael, anthea, alex, and ariel! We spent a lot of time doing service, which is great, but sometimes it takes too much time out of proselyting. I ate loads of chinese food, like 4 nights this week, Elder Pogue is doing great, my foot is healed, we found some new people, church was brilliant, I still love Loughborough! 

that's about all I've got time for. haha I'm sorry! but please know that I'm happy. It's starting to hit me that there's an end to this mission thing, and I hate that! I can't imagine doing anything else. I feel like I've been doing this my whole life and whatever happened before my mission was just a dream! I know without a doubt that the book of mormon is true, and because of this knowledge, the hundreds of re promised blessings contained inside are also true. My favorite part of the gospel is the hope it brings. Incredible hope that is impossible to describe. I have felt it, and I hope you are feeling it! love you so much! 

P.S. my chinese name is 谢顶龙 

No comments: