Wednesday, April 27, 2016

OUCH :(


Even I don't get my weirdness in my attachment to this vehicle. She is a 2003 and I've had her since 2005. That's a LOT of getting places LOVE.    I    L  O  V  E  this car. Poor Michael...he was driving us to REI...we are in the parking lot going to park and this pretty, young, I think texting (she was looking down as she plowed into us) girl made this boo boo. It so ruined her day...and it didn't make mine great, but I really loved being 53 and KNOWINGS. I wanted to give her my peaceful heart and reassure her that this is just an inconvenience. Maybe we were suppose to meet?
I have been thinking for so long now over whether I should move on and get a new car since she has 248k on her??? Man, I just depend on her consistency and dependability. I love no car payment. I am praying for my car. Yes I am. Calling all angel mechanics to heal her quick and keep her with me.

No comments: