Friday, December 28, 2018

David Goggins YOU CANT HURT ME

It serves me to have this place to let my thoughts fall out and have a place to land all gathered with out the spillage blown freely to the winds. So I am coming back here. And not telling anyone.

Pssssst. Except my soul.

I am back. I am here. HERE I AM!!! There is SOOOO much of me now. 182 pounds of soft and new and old and happy and scared. Oddly,  this abundance feels.

Who knew? There are feelings begging to have words to release them. There are soul surprising dreams figuring their way into manifestation. There is LOVE. And MORE LOVE WANTED.

The energies of the OLD are fighting with the fuzzy energy of the new.  Is it the David Goggins way of fighting past your mind daily and DOING the things you know you are going to hate....or is it the Mike Neil way-who proudly admits taking the Syd Banks way---ONLY DO what lights you up. And then there is the obvious...it can be BOTH. Can it?

The snow is wanting shoveling on the walks. Its end of month and there are women hoping I am showing up to assist them to a new rank. I am going to the hot tub...THEN I will strap on my get er done. Hmmmm.  Love me some "&".  #you can't hurt me



No comments: