Sunday, June 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_latgzoqoSE

This seems like a song for lovers...but its a song for a momma too.....

  1. The Luckiest
    Song by Ben Folds
  2. I don't get many things right the first time
    In fact, I am told that a lot
    Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls
    Brought me here
    And where was I before the day
    That I first saw your lovely face?
    Now I see it everyday
    And I know
    That I am
    I am
    I am
    The luckiest
    What if I'd been born fifty years before you
    In a house on a street where you lived?
    Maybe I'd be outside as you passed on your bike
    Would I know?
    And in a white sea of eyes
    I see one pair that I recognize
    And I know
    That I am
    I am
    I am
    The luckiest
    I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you
    Next door there's an old man who lived to his nineties
    And one day passed away in his sleep
    And his wife; she stayed for a couple of days
    And passed away

No comments: