Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summer 2015




 This is Michael Bo Bikel...LOVER OF LIFE ADVENTURE!!! One more thank you to him from the Momma for not telling or showing me until AFTER he was safely on the ground. And hey..he's got skills...he changed his own brake pads :) These Harris men are busting new molds.  WE REALLY MISS YOU BUD and are in unanimous agreement that its time for YOU  to come home. xox

 Spencer on his way to be with Stephen at his wedding...so many GREAT FRIENDS in our lives. They feel like babies to me...because I knew them when they were BABIES! The continuation of Stephen's Happily Ever After below. He got a looker! Welcome to the Family Brittany xox

 Ahhhhhhhhh....LOOK AT THIS!!! They are having a FAMILY NIGHT...Did I tell you I LOVE THEM????? Owen turned 8...eight IS Great!!!Megs continuing on the tradition of breakfast in bed! This is a group of FUN happening all day every day!


These are WOMEN I LOVE...Sheri came to town for an energy healing workshop and Jer came down to feel the love...haven't seen either in so long it was great to have them!!!!



Spencer gets groomsman of the year award...think he's been in 5 or 6 weddings so far this summer! These are the BROTHERS! Tyler is the lucky man this day xox

 Miss Kelsey got married.

 Sam thinks about getting married :) This will cause a stir! I write this in jest...but EVERY newly returned missionary is thinking hard...IF it ended up being one just like Holly here, we'd be HAPPY DANCING...Holly is from England and works with Sam.  Summer Flirting is FUN!
 Dan...being Dan...keeping our hearts wrapped up tight.

 Our family transitioning is bringing us incredible people who teach us even more about love and HAPPINESS.  We are grateful for Marjorie xxooxx  And we LOVE that smile on Dad's face:)

Now Josh a Rouser. We will probably spend our lifetime NOT having pictures of him because he hates them so much...I think I already posted this...BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH...it is SO MANY of the people I LOVE!! The family went to Seattle and LOVED him up right!
Some FAVORITE news....Mr. Josh and Miss Therese have moved into a very EMPTY apartment together....if you are in the Seattle area drop by and drop off some LOVE...

As I have been writing I have been watching morning come. The sun has just crested the mountain and is pouring across my desk, face and heart. I am wrapped in LOVE. My heart is pounding.

 It is the Sabbath. I have never loved a Sabbath more than I do now. Rest. SWEET REST.  Age is such a gift. Life is the PERFECT experience.  Life is MINE.  I am in love with my coming to this life. 

I belong to the Gods. The GODS GAVE ME GUTS....enough guts to get me here. HERE I AM.   I awe that WE get to come and BE here together. I LOVE MY WORLD. 
   
I AM HERE when the collective consciousness chose LOVE over discrimination and separation. I am here when facebook is covered in  RAINBOWS. 
I AM HERE when science and scripture and heart are merging into yet another NEW COVENANT.
I AM HERE with eyes, ears, heart...and now mouth...WIDE OPEN ---as I watch, hear, feel and speak the wonders of the LOVE I am experiencing.

BUT,........ I still get scared. 

SOMETIMES I feel alone, ugly, fat, old, judgmental, dumb, tired, insensitive ,...  just all cellulite, warts, moles, chin hairs and deep dark black hole.

Only sometimes.  MOSTLY....heart thumping excited for who and what will be coming to me in my day. 

No comments: