Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rabbi Schmuley

I woke from a dream the other night where I had been watching a Rabbi with his darling redhaired wife. They loved each other. REALLY loved each other...I was watching to see HOW they did it? I asked from the side "HOW Do you LOVE each other like that"? I could FEEL their love. They couldn't hear me. They couldn't see me. It was like I didn't exist. I was frustrated that I could feel it but didn't know how to replicate it....I awoke frustrated.
Then, like I often do with my dreams I went to the dream dictionary...nothing I looked up seemed to sync....so then I googled Rabbi with marriage and up came a picture of this Rabbi and it looked JUST LIKE THE ONE IN MY DREAM...and then I thought and laughed... Do they all look alike? I am dying to know if his wife has red hair. But this is the article that came up as well...

The Centrality of Marriage in a Cynical Age


Still unclear about WHY I had the dream...but I LOVED this Rabbi's voice. So clear, so funny...and so true...the part about women wanting to feel CHOSEN. I'm excited to explore and see what else he has to say...and if I can find a picture of his wife! I love my dreams.

No comments: