Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Dinner--Loving LOVE!

Megs invited a whole slew of friends and then there was all of us of course PLUS GrandMom Harris who was visiting (left yesterday with Meg and Don for Chile and Argentina)..."we" weren't allowed to sit at the tables because there wasn't enough room...but we know she loves us!
The FRIENDS...
These are the Strauss twins and their Daddy (Tom) grew up in Ocala, Florida, but he was 6 or 7 years older than me so I don't remember him, but he was in my Stake growing up. They religiously go to Cresent Beach every summer for a family vacation...I am so envious. BUT I'M GOING THIS YEAR!!!! It seems so many things are "taking me back home" lately...and how about Miranda Lambert at the Grammy's winning with THE HOUSE THAT BUILT ME????....I'm going to run me some beach listening and singing at the top of my lungs to that when I get there!!!!

No comments: