Wednesday, February 16, 2011

RED BOOTS


I've been wanting some I AM ASTONISHING; (capable of overwhelming with amazement; astonishing greatly; stunningly surprising) MY LIFE IS FILLED WITH MIRACLES boots. I've always just known that they would be RED. I am going to wear them every time I lose 10 pounds, when we pay off the house, the next time I purchase an Idaho Power Ball Lottery ticket, after the marathon, to all my closings...oh, I have a WHOLE LIST of days I am anticipating. They are POWER boots. I don't just WANT a pair. I NEED a pair. Pretty quickly. Miracles happen to me almost EVERY DAY. Maybe I need 2 pair?Either of these will do...I like the top pair just a bit better, has a little more cowgirl swagger to them. The sad news is that they are out of size 9 in both styles in the few places I CAN find them. These are THE BOOTS. FINALLY I have found them. God bless whoever designed each of these. Now you know Universe. I am waiting with credit card in hand. Next time you see them I WILL BE WEARING THEM with an astonishing miracle to report.

1 comment:

Jeremi said...

I wish I would have known you loved these when my friend had 50% off her Frye boots at her store, though I'm not sure she had red one's. Did you get some? I could find out if she has any?