Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm off.....

THanK YOU EVERYONE for the prayers, the calls, the e-mails, the blog notes....my cold is pretty much gone....only to wake up to a tummy flu...several of my running friends have it as well so we probably all gave it to each other. All my carbo loading from yesterday is GONE...so darn, as soon as my tummy can take it I
'll start loading again!!! Josh brought me a dozen Krispy Kremes, I love him for it (it's just that I can't quite do those right now):)
I'll be back late Sunday and thinking of EACH of you I am sure during my four hour exercise. It's cooled down down there...and I'm glad!!!
Happy Conference Weekend!

5 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Sheesh...you ARE the woman!!! Hope you have a great time despite all the "road-blocks!"

Anonymous said...

Have a Krispy Kreme for me Natalie!
Hope you feel better soon.

Carol in Sweden said...

Oh, I want the Krispy Kremes! (since you can't) Haven't had one since I was with YOU...over 6 years ago!

RUN RUN RUN...and have FUN!

HUGS!

vie said...

Love you natty! you are INCREDIBLE!UQO

Jamie and Julie said...

I'm waiting to hear how things went. Did Megan run with you. Hope things went well for you on your run.

Run, Run, Run