Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last of the GLORIOUS GOLF

We spent all day yesterday tagging behind Spencer at the State Golf Tournament at Soldier Hollow. We are so proud of him for qualifying. Last week he shot a 69 at Talons...not so bad for a 16 year old. Yesterday wasn't as great...but it was a lovely time together at a beautiful place. Now the school team is done and he will be back to living at the courses near our house. I really might have to get my own set of clubs.
They didn't allow any spectator carts on the course...I am still walking funny, so after just a bit they offered to drop me off at the hole he tee'd off from and then his coach gave me a ride to most of the greens...I like being pampered.

1 comment:

Jamie and Julie said...

I went golfing for the first time this year,last week. It was great to get out on the course and hit a few balls. It would be great to go golfing with Spencer or Sam (or both) sometime.