Monday, October 13, 2008

waiting to leave for the airport...

Good thing I checked this before I left...for those of you who saw the lovely video of me trying to walk after the marathon by Megan...well.... lets just say that humility comes in many forms. And I am happy to report I am back running perfectly fine and walking perfectly fine as of today as well!!!
For those of you who don't usually click on Jeremi and Preston's site...please go there today and see the darling photo of our GRAHAM!!!! Is he not the sweetest most adorable thing? We got to have him ALL weekend!!! XXXOOOXXXOOOXXX Jeremi is an amazing photographer. She took our family pictures too...can't wait to see them. I'm sure you'll see them all.
it's FREEZING outside....yep...like 36 degrees. But good news...gas was down to $3.33 a gallon at Smith's when I drove by!!!

3 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

I guess you have your laptop with you. Hope you have a safe an enjoyable trip. Your destination just might be warmer than the weather we are experiencing locally.

Gene and Sheri Family said...

You couldn't be the only one that can't walk after a marathon! I probably wouldn't even be able to get out of bed! lol! :) When Megan posted "your walk" I thought it was the norm for everybody and she just happened to "catch you!" Have a GREAT trip! And YES I loved the pic of Graham...makes me want to adopt!!

Carol in Sweden said...

have a great and safe trip!

What until you see the gas prices in Europe...then you'll be HAPPY to pay over $3.50 a gallon!

(we pay $8.00 a gallon in Sweden!)

Hugs