Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday


Sad but true...I'm pretty sick of short sales. I'm sicker of clients who want to steal from others to get a screaming deal....


This is my new favorite running shirt from the Marathon.
This is me snugged in for the night on the left ---and Josh, Spencer and Sam all in bed with me under the covers trying to aggravate Don---he hates it when they all get in bed with me. We had just had night family prayer and Don went I don't know where for only a minute and they all piled in.... sweet memories for me.

2 comments:

Carol in Sweden said...

I'm surprised the bed didn't BREAK! Your boys aren't wee things!
What fun they still snuggle with you!

Jamie and Julie said...

I didn't know what a short sale was so a googled it. I found an explaination here. The article begins...

A short sale in real estate is not always a pleasant transaction.